IT Services for Today’s Businesses and Educational Institutions
Tired of unreliable IT Services that slow you down, waste your time, and cause you to overspend?
- Are you spending more time on your IT than on your job?
- Does it seem like your MSP takes forever and a day to solve your IT issues?
- Are you unsure of your current state of cybersecurity?
- Do you know whether you’re achieving and maintaining compliance requirements?
- Are IT staffing struggles making it difficult to manage your technology in-house?
- Is high IT staff turnover impacting your technology delivery and budget?
You're not alone. We can help.
Our Fully Managed plan offers organizations and businesses comprehensive and customizable IT Services.
We cover all technology setup, implementation, and management and keep your leadership team in the loop while we continuously optimize your productivity, monitor and respond to threats, and help fuel your organization’s innovation.
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) Advisory Services
To help you align your technology and cybersecurity with your business objectives.
A vCISO provides:
- Consistent monthly reporting
- Ongoing vendor management and evaluation of 3rd party data access
- Security risk management activities including establishing risk tolerance
- Coordination of audits by regulators or customers
Learn more about vCISOs here.
To implement different tools and strategies that defend against threats from every angle.
Implementing these solutions will ensure that:
- All assets are tracked so that all software is routinely updated, and hardware is upgraded before the end of its life cycle.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is installed on every device connected to your network
- The latest threat and cyberattack detection and response programs (EDR, NDR, MDR) are in place and operating efficiently
- All application information, system performance, and user activities are being logged and stored for compliance reporting, audits, and additional analysis as needed
- Your cloud is continuously protected and defended
- A Security Operations Center (SOC) is monitoring and managing your data and user activities 24/7, as well as responding in near real time to emerging threats
Learn more about our Cybersecurity Program here.
To deliver reliable, fast, and secure data sharing so that users and applications can perform at their very best.
Your network is your operational core. You need:
- Intelligently designed and customized networks
- Managed and updated wired and wireless networks
- Next generation firewalls that monitor and analyze network traffic for unusual activities
- A Network Operations Center (NOC) to monitor your IT environment and alert you regarding performance issues, errors, and suspicious activities
To give you flexibility and the ability to scale quickly and seamlessly.
With Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) you’ll get reliable cloud infrastructure and security every single time.
Learn more about our Cloud Solutions here.
IT Infrastructure Management
To maximize your uptime, operational efficiencies, and productivity by reducing IT issues and overall IT costs.
Management covers these infrastructure components:
- Hardware including servers, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Business critical applications and software
- Networking, firewalls, and virtual private networks (VPN)
- Wireless/Wired Access
- Virtual & Remote Assets
- Data Center & Storage Facilities/Services
IT Infrastructure Mgt
BCP & DRP
Business Continuity Planning (BCP) & Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
To reduce business disruptions during and restore operations after an adverse event.
The planning process includes:
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to outline delivery of essential services and products and estimate impact of downtime
- Technology Dependence Mapping to layout all technology interdependencies and the appropriate sequence for startup
- Critical Planning information collection and documentation including an Incident Response Plan (IRP)
To support you when you need it most to keep your work on point and productive.
- Unlimited remote support (7am-5pm)
- Unlimited 24x7 automated support
- Microsoft Office 365 account management
- Device & application management
To streamline and update your phone services and help you better manage hardware and its ongoing costs.
- Unified Communications (including VoIP)
Have your own IT department or staff, but need additional technology support and resources?
Our customized Co-Managed plan collaborates with your existing IT staff and resources to identify how to best augment your technology talent and services. The result is a comprehensive and cohesive technology team that guarantees your company is covered and ensures you’re efficiently engaging your existing talent and tech, while also managing your IT spending.
Want to hear more? We'll customize a Co-Managed plan just for you.
Ready for IT Services that work for you rather than against you?
Contact us. Let’s transform your technology together.